Jun 9, 2010

The Disc Golf Diet

You know those people who just love working out... the ones who get cranky if they can't go for their 5 mile run every day?   Ya, I am definitely NOT one of those people.  That is why I am so stoked on disc golf.  Walking a few miles through beautiful terrain, chasing errant discs over the rivers and through the woods has become my exercise of choice and I am so thankful to have found it. 

It may look easy, but I challenge any of you to play 18 holes at Novato or Napa without breaking a sweat or feeling it in your quads the next day!  Since I began playing disc golf on a regular basis I have lost nearly 60 lbs and dropped 4 dress sizes!!!  Playing disc golf has changed my life and I wish I could shout it from the mountain tops... but I played Napa this weekend and I am a little tired of climbing mountains, I guess I will just have to blog about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment