Apr 16, 2010

Owwwwww

Geez, I almost killed myself today out on the course. I was in golden gate park practicing for the tournament tomorrow and I had about 4 freak accidents in a row causing much pain and bloodloss.
1. I was throwing my disc as hard as I could and ended up backhanding a tree that I didn't realize was so close.
2. I step on a branch that ends up stabbing me in the foot
3. then jamming into my calf, it was so painful I had tears in my eyes.
4. I stood up and hit the back of my head on a branch. A small twig the size of a pencil jabbed my right in the middle. It was terrible!!! I had to have my friend check to see if I was bleeding from the skull.



So here I sit... bleeding from the leg and foot, head throbbing, and hand turning black and blue. I can't bend my middle finger all the way, and my knuckle is swollen.

I guess that is what I get for trying to practice!?! I was planning on playing in a tournament that they are having tomorrow in Golden Gate Park. Now I will have to see if I can even use my hand tomorrow. G'night.... and wish me luck!



- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment