Mar 26, 2010

The Sin City Edition

This just in, giant lizard stole my mid-range disc!!! Ok, well maybe not, but I hear a catchy opener is a good way to get your attention... did it work?

I just got back from a few days in Las Vegas and what a crazy, magical, filthy, entertaining place. If you haven't been recently I highly suggest a trip, with the economy tanking there are some great deals. H0tels are virtually giving rooms away, and if you're lucky you can score some great comps and discounts.

There are several disc golf courses in the Las Vegas area, but they were well off the strip and without a car they were too difficult for me to make it there. Hopefully I will be going back soon and can make a tour of the local courses. Since I didn't get out to play much I had to settle for some practice around town.


While I was there my sister and I checked out LOVE which is the Cirque de Soleil show based on the music of the Beatles. The Beatles have always been one of my all time favorites, and who doesn't like mind bending acrobatics... all in all an exceptional show.

No comments:

Post a Comment