Mar 17, 2010

Let me just duck into my phone booth...


I always feel like Clark Kent pulling a fast one when I play disc golf after work. There is something infinitely satisfying about taking off my "grown up" clothes and heading out to the park.

Disc is MY time, and there is nothing better than changing into my favorite shirt (from the time I went to Stanford Swim Camp back in middle school) and throwing on a beanie.


Once we're parked, it is pure freedom for at least an hour. Phones are left in the glove box, and all the worries of the world are put on hold. Sometimes my best days playing are those long work days when everything that can go wrong does! Once I slip out of those heels and throw on my sneakers... phew... much better. So get out there, leave your cares in the parking lot, and have fun! Maybe I will see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment